Why i am here?

12:45 AM

My friends says that my feet have traveling lines beneath them.  When i look at my stay in ISLAMABAD it apparently seems correct. In trying to explore the beauty of northern areas i traveled from the most ordinary places to the special places that need a tiring effort. Although my traveling is to the limited areas of Pakistan but still i tried to present here the lifestyles of those areas of Pakistan, the hidden love of those people, the experiences of life, the teachings of nature, the sprinkled blessings of almighty ALLAH on us and the possible tour plans to these areas. I can not claim that i have visited a lot in Pakistan, however, whatever i visited i visited with my heart, felt the beauty that lies within the soul of everything. Whatever i have witnessed through my heart is presented here for cyber community. Enjoy it because everyone of us is Pakistan, everyone of us has blood group Pakistan Positive because everyone of us is Pakistan ........"
Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Copyright statement

Disclaimer